Registration for the 2017-2018 Season:
Welcome to our 61st year of teaching dance in Fairfield County! We look forward to an exciting year with our Holiday Spectacular and Spring Revue performance, plus a special show and dinner/dance fundraiser to end the season.
* To download 2017-2018 registration form click on town below *
Registration is done via mail — please print the form and send in with your deposit. Please register early. Some class sizes are limited and we will add more classes to our schedule if needed. Students will be accepted in the order in which their registration forms are received. All classes are broken down by age/grade, and students with or without dance experience may join their age/grade level. There is no registration fee, and your $50 deposit goes toward tuition. Tuition is for the entire year and includes the Holiday Spectacular and Spring Revue. Should you cancel after classes start, you will be billed for classes attended at a pro-rated fee.
DISCOUNTS: (per student)
• $25 off per student if postmarked by August 1, 2017
• $25 off if you take two classes
• $25 off if you bring in a new student to join. Call our office with referral name.
• $25 off for your second, third and fourth child (enrolled in same year)
Click here for Tuition page.
SCHEDULES: Students receive a schedule at the beginning of September of all class dates for the year, as well as performance dates. These dates will also be posted on our website. We have scheduled the Revue to take place in early spring to avoid conflicts with spring sports.
PERFORMANCES: Holiday Spectacular & Spring Revue
All Jazz and Musical Comedy students are encouraged to perform in our annual Holiday Spectacular, and ALL students are encouraged to perform in our Spring Revue. Extra rehearsals are held during the week prior to the Holiday Spectacular, and two weeks prior to the Spring Revue. Due to the limited stage time, these rehearsals are mandatory for the safety and self-confidence of your child on stage.
• KK, 1st and 2nd graders participate in 3 numbers throughout the year.
• 3rd - 5th graders will participate in 4 numbers.
• 6th - 12th graders will participate in 4-6 numbers.
COSTUME FEES: There is a $75.00 flat costume rental fee for grades K-12 which includes all numbers/performances. This fee goes toward purchasing new costumes each year and maintaining our rental costume inventory. There are a few exceptions when needed (i.e. footwear, nude tights, briefs, white gloves, pants for boys). Creative Tots and Kinder Kids students purchase and keep their own costumes.
REMINDER: All students are welcome to participate at any of our three locations: New Canaan, Wilton and Darien. If you have a sports/activity conflict, you may attend the program in another town during that time.
• $50 deposit per class/per child is required for registration.
• Tuition balance is due by November 1, 2017. Late fee of $25 added after this date.
• Payment plan available. Email: email@example.com to request an application.